The Importance of Dilating Before Intercourse
The following is a comment from one of my patients:
Recently my husband and I had a spontaneous intercourse and I didn’t dilate beforehand even though I had slept with the purple during the night . . . and I had some burning pain with intercourse.
My response to her was that even if she dilated for 5 minutes beforehand that could have helped her avoid any burning pain during intercourse. Dilating even for a short time is beneficial; however, it is highly recommended that you dilate for at least 30 minutes before having intercourse.
Dilating Can Be Erotic!
I have heard from many of my patients that dilating seems so clinical and mechanical. Some of these patients also experience low libido; therefore, they have difficulty transitioning from the dilators to intercourse. I highly recommend to all my patients to experiment with different forms of foreplay. Vibrators and vibrating dilators are excellent aids in transitioning to intercourse. It is important to remember to have fun with dilating and to include your husband or partner whenever possible. This will diminish the clinical and mechanical aspect of dilating and bring more sexual desire and excitement into your foreplay.
I recently received the following from a patient . . .
“I recently tried using the Candy Stick and highly recommend it. It is basically a vibrating dilator that is just a little bit larger than Big Blue (Pure Romance). The good thing is that it is made of the same silicone material as the Pure Romance Dilators and is comfortable to insert. It also is incredibly useful for relaxation prior to intercourse. For those in the process of transitioning to intercourse or for those who have hubbys/partners who may be a little larger than Big Blue, I would highly suggest trying this as well.”
Months later, this patient writes again . . .
My hubby and I continue to enjoy using the “grape” Candy Stick as a very fun part of our foreplay. If I were to see this on the day after my procedure, I would’ve been intimidated by it’s size as it is a little bigger than the larger blue dilator. However, I can assure all of you reading this that it is an excellent product and nothing at all to be intimidated by. I find it very useful for relaxation prior to intercourse and my hubby and I have so much fun with it. For those who are in the process of transitioning to intercourse, this can help significantly as it both relaxes you as well as continues to stretch you, like the dilators. For those of you who may be struggling becoming used to thrusting, the Candy Stick is a great tool to use to practice the in and out thrusting motion in a more relaxed state with the vibration. It is also just very fun to use as a couple and enhance intimacy with one another. For those of you who have purchased the Candy Stick, would you also recommend it to future patients?
Candy Stick Vibrating Dilator
The Candy Stick Vibrating Dilator by Papaya Toys is a vibrating high-grade medical silicone dilator about the size of the Pure Romance # 6 (blue) Dilator. The Candy Stick Vibrating Dilator will help dilation be more erotic and less clinical and mechanical. It is available in 3 wonderful colors (lime, grape and strawberry) and runs on batteries. This vibrating dilator has a smooth skin-like feel, is flexible and warms to the touch. Its non-porous silicone makes it easy to clean and disinfect. The Candy Stick Vibrating Dilator has thee different pulsation programs and is 10 inches in length.
Unlike a lot of other vibrating dildoes, the Candy Stick Vibrating Dilator can join you in the bath because it is completely waterproof and fully submersible.
The Candy Stick Vibrating Dilator features:
- Long, thick shaft fills you up while at the same time creating excellent dilation
- Spiraling ribs rub and massage your vagina
- Features 3 vibration functions with different levels of intensity
- Completely waterproof for fun in the bath or pool
- Made from medical grade, hypoallergenic silicone
- Measures 2 inches across and 6 inches long
- Powered by 2 AA batteries, sold separately
- Satin storage bag and detailed instructions included
Details about the Candy Stick Vibrating Dilator by Papaya Toys
- With the easy to use soft touch buttons you can increase or decrease the vibration, as well as switch between 3 different pulsation programs. You can increase or decrease the power of each function to create the perfect sensation.
- Candy Stick is battery powered. Since it does not need to be recharged before using, it is readily available either at home or when traveling.
- Made from medical-grade silicone, the vibrator is firm for easy penetration. Silicone is hypoallergenic, making it safe for people with serious allergies and sensitive skin to enjoy. Unlike rubber or jelly sex toys, silicone toys are non-porous so stray hairs or dust won’t stick to them. And silicone is free from some of the questionable chemicals found in other materials.
- The vibrator measures 2 inches across at its widest point and 10.5 inches long, with up to 6 inches insertable. Press the left button to turn the vibrator on and to switch vibration functions. The right button turns the vibrator off. Press and hold either button to increase or decrease the intensity of the vibrations.
- This vibrator requires 2 AA batteries, sold separately. Simply unscrew the base of the vibrator to access the battery compartment and remove the easy access battery cradle when you need to replace them.
- After using the vibrator, wash it thoroughly in warm, soapy water and rinse it clean. Let the vibrator dry completely before storing it in the satin bag
For more information on the Candy Stick Vibrating Dilator by Papaya Toys, call our office at 1-603-669-0290 or toll-free in United States only at 1-800-640-0290 during our regular office hours Monday through Thursday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Eastern Standard Time or contact us through our on-line contact form.