Dr. Pacik and his entire staff genuinely care for each and every vaginismus patient and understand how important this Botox Treatment is to our vaginismus patients. We also understand that the inability to pay for this Botox Treatment is of concern to many of our vaginismus patients. It is for this reason that we offer financing for Botox treatment for vaginismus through CareCredit and MyMedicalLoan. We are happy to provide financial counseling, which is provided by Samantha Diaz, our financial coordinator.
Financing for Botox Treatment for Vaginismus with CareCredit
CareCredit offers two basic types of plans:
- CareCredit Convenient Monthly Payment Plans
- Payments spread out over 6 or 12 months
- Minimum monthly payments are low
- You pay no interest if you pay off your balance on time
- CareCredit Extended Payment Plans
- Payments made over 24, 36, or 48 months
- 14.9 percent interest rate
Apply today or call CareCredit at 1-800-677-0718
Financing for Botox Treatment for Vaginismus with Medical Financing
One additional financing option would be with MedicalFinancing.com. Medical Financing offers patient financing options for all your elective surgery procedures. With loans from $500 to $30,000 and convenient repayment plans, you can feel comfortable knowing your surgery costs will be covered.
Medical Financing Benefits and Details
- Affordable monthly payments, as low as 1% of your balance
- Interest free and Same as Cash programs are available for up to 3, 6, or 12, months for qualified applicants
- Low rates starting at 5.9%
- 1% cash back reward program
- Convenient revolving lines of credit
- Simple interest installment loans
- No prepayment penalty
- Multiple Loan plans to choose from
- Sub-prime financing available for less than perfect credit
MedicalFinancing.com helps makes any medical procedure a reality.
Apply today and see how MedicalFinancing.com can make a difference.
Testimonial from a Care Credit patient
When I found Dr. Pacik’s website, I had hope again and was eager to make an appointment. The only problem at the time was we didn’t have enough money saved up to pay for the treatment. We spent and wasted so much money through the years with counseling, physical therapy, medications, etc.
After looking on the website, I found where I could apply for a Care Credit Card. I applied that day and I was approved to cover most of the procedure/treatment cost! It was such an easy process and I’m so thankful that Dr. P’s office accepts Care Credit. I was able to call that day to set up my procedure! The best part is there is NO interest on my card for 12 months. So I will be able to have it paid off in time without having to pay interest. Here I am today almost 4 months post procedure and I am using my dilators every day with zero pain and I am having pain free intercourse with my husband.
I am very thankful that Care Credit was a option because for me it meant being able to have treatment. Such a easy process and something you should definitely look into when considering treatment if money is an issue.
Contact Our Practice
Refer to the Financing Section of our website for more information or to apply on-line.
If you have any questions about our Botox treatment for vaginismus and progressive dilation under anesthesia, please contact us via our contact us form.