The VaginismusMD Forum is a place where any woman or man can ask any question about vaginismus and expect an answer. Since early 2012, 455 dedicated and vocal women have added to the strength of the VaginismusMD Forum by asking questions and disseminating information about vaginismus. The VaginismusMD Forum reads like a textbook in medicine discussing the complete range of vaginismus symptoms, vaginismus treatment, vaginismus cure and post-procedure support.
I cannot begin to describe the multiple benefits of joining this group of vocal women who:
- no longer want to feel as though they need to hide
- do not want to feel that vaginismus is “their problem alone”
- no longer tolerate being put down by their GYN doctors who too often tell them “It’s in your head” “Why don’t you just try to relax”
- do not want to feel like a freak as they watch their relationships disintegrate and their self-esteem vanish
- have tried years of failed treatments at considerable time and cost
The VaginismusMD Forum Eliminates Isolation
So many of my patients relate that they have felt isolation for years and have suffered with the condition of vaginismus in silence. Often, only their partner and maybe a doctor know of it. With the creation and power of the VaginismusMD Forum, isolation is no longer. Now, there is a place where women no longer feel like they need to hide and like vaginismus is their problem alone. It is a wonderful community of support and encouragement. In a recent thread, this support has been evidenced.
Excerpts from the thread include:
1. Please know that we are all here for you. One of your statements “I keep reminding myself that where we are now is so far from where we were and for that I am very thankful” is so true and such an important statement for so many in their journey of overcoming vaginismus. I absolutely LOVED it!!!!!! Sending you hugs!!!!!
2. Hi, just wanted you to know that you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. Each of our journeys are unique to each of us and you are truly an encouragement to me that you are persevering and not giving up. You are amazing and you truly have come so far. Sending you a big hug!
3. You are all so lovely. Your encouragement and prayers means a lot. You are also incredible examples of perseverance- thank you for sharing your journeys. I love how something that used to isolate me so much and make me feel so alone, is now a thing of the past- there is so much power in speaking up and coming together to encourage one another. While my journey is only just beginning as an overcomer of vaginismus, I know I am not alone anymore and I so hope one day that my experiences can encourage others and help others that felt as alone and worthless as I did, to find freedom from vaginismus. I cannot say thank you enough to Dr Pacik, Janet and the rest of the team for what you do- you are truly changing lives. This forum truly is a blessing!
4. I just wanted you to know that I think about you very often. Vaginismus definitely affects both the woman and the man. You are not alone and if there is anything Dr. Pacik or I can do for you, please do let us know.
VaginismusMD Forum Registration Information
To register for the VaginismusMD Forum, visit our VaginismusMD website and click on the “Forum” tab in the upper right corner. Once you are on the Forum home page, click on the Registration link and register for the site. Once you do this, you will be able to post to the forum. We encourage everyone to use a pseudonym to maintain privacy.
If you have any questions about our Botox treatment for vaginismus and progressive dilation under anesthesia, please contact us via our contact us form.